Lady in red

2014.....my year of exceeding grace

Lady in red

2014.....my year of exceeding grace

Lady in red

my year of exceeding grace

Wednesday 13 November 2013

About

About

Style Gospel is a new fashion blog based in London and founded by Linda Nwokocha-a mother of three.
If you are on the look out for personal style, interview with industry professionals, designer features and lifestyle photography,then look no further.
 
I am inspired by life experiences and driven by pure passion for fashion. Style to me, is an escape as it helps me express those thoughts that you naturally struggle to articulate when communicating with people . I love colours and can say I 'm almost obsessed with fabrics with perculiar yet subtle patterns. I do not believe in one cap fits all and with me you can be guaranteed to break most fashion rules and get away with it.
 
Please feel free to drop your comments and let me know your thoughts.

For styling, advertising, sponsorship or general enquiries, please email thestyleescapes@gmail.com

Thank you for stopping by.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment